Pacific Western Bank
Director, Chief Executive
Years with firm: 17
Assets under management: $21 billion
Matthew Wagner is president of Pacific Western’s community bank division and serves as chief executive and a director for PacWest Bancorp. Prior to joining Pacific Western in 2000, he was chief executive of Western Bancorp from 1996 to ’99, when Western Bancorp was acquired by U.S. Bancorp. Before joining Western Bancorp, Wagner served as an executive vice president with U.S. Bancorp in Minneapolis from 1990 to ’96 and as a senior vice president from 1985 to ’90. Wagner holds a BS from the University of Nebraska and an MBA from the University of Colorado.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Matthew Wagner
- MATTHEW WAGNER
- PacWest Pays $250 Million for Union Bank’s Homeowners Banking Services Unit
- PacWest Bank Moves Top Executives to Denver, Seeks Acquisitions in Rocky Mountain Market
- Key Deals: PacWest Gets CU Bancorp for $681 Million
- PacWest Execs Move to Denver
- PacWest Bancorp Acquires CU Bancorp in $705 Million Transaction
- PacWest Buys Redondo Beach Lender