Chairman, Chief Executive
Years with firm: 20
Assets under management: Approximately $1.7 billion
Gregory Kushner founded Lido Advisors, a registered investment adviser, in 1999 to provide financial solutions, multigenerational planning, and to act as chief investment officer for ultrahigh-net-worth investors and family offices. In addition to managing the firm, his responsibilities include managing client relationships. He has previously hosted a weekly radio show about investing and personal finance on KABC-AM (790) in Los Angeles and speaks regularly on the subject of management of substantial wealth. Kushner also volunteers and serves as a director and chief financial officer of a private family foundation that provides substantial grants to veterans’ causes throughout the United States.
Industry specialization: Wealth management, financial advisory services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: GREGORY P. KUSHNER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Gregory P. Kushner
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREGORY KUSHNER
- Lido Advisors Expands Wealth Management Business
- Lido Advisors Leads Deal for $700 Million Fixed-Income Team
- SPECIAL REPORT: Family Offices Offer Special Relationships
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: RUSSELL EVANS
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREGORY HELLER