Years with firm: 3
Assets under management: $3 billion
David Misch brought more than 30 years of banking and finance experience to Community Bank, with executive positions at the Private Bank of California, BNY Mellon Wealth Management, Mellon 1st Business Bank, and Mellon Bank. Under his leadership, the Private Bank of California’s assets more than doubled, bringing its total assets to $700 million. The loan portfolio also grew to $375 million from $172 million. Misch was responsible for restructuring and rebuilding the bank’s operations and credit policy leading the bank’s growth and solid risk profile. Misch earned both his BA in writing from with a minor in economics and his MBA in finance from Pennsylvania State University.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New CEO at Community Bank
- Private Bank of California Names CEO, Chairman
- The Money Book: Leo Grohowski
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management Hires Chuck Long to Run L.A. Office
- Shifting Focus Forces Departures at Mellon 1st Banking Division
- Lender Brings In ‘Suspicious Activity’ Consultant
- PAGE 6: What ‘Multi-Jurisdictional’ Means to City of Angels
- Bank Scene Rich In Hiring Options