CenterPoint M&A Advisors
Years with firm: 14
Scott Berejikiam has been advising middle-market business owners in merger and acquisition transactions as well as private placements of debt and equity since 1998. Prior to co-founding CenterPoint, Berejikiam was vice president of a middle-market Southern California investment bank. He also spent eight years in operations and business development for the hazardous waste disposal division of Waste Management Inc. Berejikiam received his bachelor’s degree in aquatic biology from UC Santa Barbara and earned an MBA in corporate finance from USC.
Deal value range: $1 million to $200 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Scott Berejikian
- The Money Book: Chris Bandouveris
- The Money Book: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book 2017: Nishen Radia
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - NISHEN RADIA
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Diane Cabo
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Chris Bandouveris