B. Riley & Co.
Senior Managing Director, Head of Investment Banking
YEARS WITH FIRM: 7
Bernath has nearly two decades of experience, having executed a wide range of merger and acquisition and corporate finance transactions for large-cap and middle-market companies. He was a senior vice president in investment banking at Barclays Capital in Los Angeles, where he was a senior member of the firm’s business services investment banking group. Prior to Barclays Capital, Bernath was a senior vice president with Lehman Brothers, where he spent time executing transactions in the business services and financial institutions groups. He began his investment banking career in New York with Putnam Lovell Securities (now Jefferies Putnam Lovell). He received his MBA from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management and graduated magna cum laude from USC with a BS in business finance.
Industry specialization: Automotive and motor sports, aerospace and defense, business services, media, and entertainment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Ryan J. Bernath
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Nia Stefani
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Hannan
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Gayane Kirakosyan
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Ryan Caswell
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Jim Freedman
- Dealmakers Seek Niche Markets as Big Transactions Fade
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: George Swain