Century Park Capital Partners
Years with firm: 18
Assets under management: $159 million
Sarafa helped start CPCP in 1999. He is responsible for sourcing, closing, and managing investments structured as leveraged recapitalizations, later-stage growth capital, and leveraged buyouts. He is a member of the firm’s investment committee and sits on the boards of Mikawaya, Cirtec Medical Systems, and ICM Products Inc. Previously, he was a managing director in the L.A. office of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin, where he was responsible for managing the firm’s private equity investments through Churchill ESOP Capital Partners. Sarafa earned a BS degree in economics and computer science from the University of Michigan and an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Recent transactions: Completed the sale of Moss Inc., a global provider of experiential marketing solutions to the exhibit, event, sports, and retail industries, to Wasserstein & Co.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - MARTY SARAFA
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marty Sarafa
- The Money Book: Charles Roellig
- The Money Book: Peter Shoemaker
- PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew J. Weidhaas
- The 2021 Money Issue Private Equity Firms Directory
- The Money Book: Tom Turpin