U.S. Renewables Group
Years with Firm: 12
Assets under management: $750 million
Prior to joining U.S. Renewables Group, Bailey was a partner with Rustic Canyon Partners, where he focused on investing in energy-based companies. He started his career as a lawyer and then held several senior management positions with Energy Conversion Devices Inc., an energy technology development company. He has more than 15 years of operating experience in technology-based companies, fund management, and government service, primarily in the areas of energy and IT. Prior to joining Rustic Canyon, he was founding director of a $60 million joint U.S.-Israeli government fund. Bailey has served as chief executive of several startups, including the Rural Health Care Corp.
Industry specialty: Renewable power, biofuels, and clean technology infrastructure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Tom Unterman
- The Money Book: Nate Redmond
- The Money Book: David Travers
- New Energy Fund Looks to Clean Up in China
- 'Few Women in Venture Capital and Few Entrepreneurs'
- Fattened-Up Venture Fund Looking to Fit in L.A.
- 'We Took Little Pieces of Deals And Didn't Find It Satisfying'
- The Money Book: Jim McDermott