Years with firm: 27
Assets under management: $300 million
In 2007, Rosenthal began to focus exclusively on principal investing in the corporate middle market, starting Saybrook Corporate Opportunity Funds, two institutional closed-end private equity vehicles for investing in complex control and noncontrol situations in the United States and Canada. Rosenthal serves as chairman of port trucking company TTSI; Taylored Logistics, a bicoastal midsize third-party logistics provider; and Accretive Solutions, a finance and accounting staffing and consultancy firm. Rosenthal was recently appointed by the U.S. transportation secretary to the Marine Transportation System national advisory committee and by the mayor of Los Angeles to the Los Angeles Sustainable Freight Advisory Board. He was elected by his peers to the international board of the Turnaround Management Association. Married with two children, Rosenthal is founding chairman of the Harvard Graduate School Leadership Institute and is on the board of USC’s Center for Supply Chain Management.
Industry specialization: Transportation, logistics, and supply chain hybrid.
Deal value range: $15 million to $100 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA Port Project is Derailed
- Space Brokers: Warehouse Exchange Finds Niche in Cargo Storage Industry
- Warehouse Exchange Adds to Potential Inventory
- Teamsters Shift Gears at Docks
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Brett Wyard
- Airbnb Approach on Warehouse Space
- Ares Buys Maker of Serta Mattresses
- The Money Book: Bennett Rosenthal