Siemer & Associates
YEARS WITH FIRM: 5
Chen brings more than 18 years of media and technology investment banking and private equity experience, having worked on transactions totaling more than $5 billion in value throughout his career. He has focused on the media and tech sectors since the beginning of his career at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and at leading tech boutiques such as Montgomery & Co. He also brings expertise in cross-border U.S.-Asia deals stemming from his experience at TPG Capital. A major focus going forward will be advising U.S.-based clients in China or Asia-related M&A transactions.
Industry specialization: Technology, media, and U.S.-Asia cross-border M&A and private placements.
Deal value range: $100 million to $1 billion.
Recent transactions: Represented marketing technology and data company DataPop in its cross-border sale to ad tech company Criteo in 2015. Represented mapping data provider SocialRadar in its sale to Verizon-AOL in fall 2016. Represented TVGuide.com in its sale to CBS Interactive in spring 2013.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Mark Y. Liu
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JOEL MONTMINY
- Siemer & Associates Acquired by Chinese Firm CEC Capital Group
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Mergers and Acquisitions Firm Attorney of the Year - Eric M. Krautheimer
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DANIEL SCOTT SCHECTER
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Christine Shin