CenterPoint M&A Advisors
Years with firm: 14
Chris Bandouveris has advised business buyers and sellers in middle-market merger and acquisition transactions and private placements since 1992. Prior to co-founding CenterPoint in 2003, Bandouveris was president of a middle-market investment bank, where he managed M&A transactions for more than 13 years. He received his BA from Georgetown University, graduating magna cum laude. Bandouveris was awarded the Commerce Associates Fellowship from USC, where he received his MBA.
Deal value range: $1 million to $120 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Chris Bandouveris
- The Money Book: Scott Berejikiam
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Scott Berejikian
- The Money Book: Jonathan Howe
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- 40 In Their 40's: Brian Little
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Diane Cabo
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Little