Century Park Capital Partners
Years with firm: 18
Assets under management: $159 million
One of the co-founders of the firm, Roellig is responsible for sourcing, closing, and managing investments structured as leveraged recapitalizations, later-stage growth capital, and leveraged buyouts. He is a member of the investment committee, and sits on the boards of Cirtec Medical Systems and Better Life Technology. Previously, he was a principal in the L.A. and New York offices of BT Capital Partners, Bankers Trust Co.’s private equity investment division, where he executed investments in a variety of middle-market companies in industries ranging from light manufacturing and branded distribution to mining and publishing. Prior to BT, he worked in corporate finance at Bear Stearns Co. Roellig earned a BA degree in economics from Stanford University and an MBA from the Anderson Graduate School of Management at UCLA.
Recent transactions: Completed the sale of Moss Inc., a provider of experiential marketing solutions to the exhibit, event, sports, and retail industries, to Wasserstein & Co. Portfolio company Cirtec Medical, a medical device manufacturer, acquired Stellar Technologies Inc.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Martin Sarafa
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - MARTY SARAFA
- The Money Book: Peter Shoemaker
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marty Sarafa
- PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew J. Weidhaas
- MONEY | Private Equity Contacts
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: John Calcagnini