Years with firm: 12
Andrew Kline oversees strategic development and execution for each of the clients engaged by Park Lane. Kline is also the founder of Project Play, an L.A.-based charitable organization that provides under-resourced schools with art, music, and sports equipment. A former offensive lineman for the St. Louis Rams (2000 to 2003), Kline became an active investor in San Diego and Arizona real estate. He serves on the board of the SEAL-NSW Family Foundation and is active in fundraising efforts for Special Forces and Special Operations Forces. Kline attended San Diego State University, where he majored in psychology, and the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Industry specialization: Sports finance.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Andrew W. Kline
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Andrew W. Kline
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Andrew Kline
- Tackled Head-On
- Please Forgive Money Managers for Snoozing Through ‘Money Never Sleeps’
- The Money Book: Seth Berman
- The Money Book: Andrew Nikou
- SPECIAL REPORT: Harry Tsao