Elon Musk reveals complete SpaceX spacesuit, The Guardian leaves Rubicon Project for OpenX and Wolfcom introduces new police camera.
Elon Musk revealed the complete SpaceX spacesuit on his Instagram account, reports CNBC. Last month, Musk revealed the upper part of the suit and explained that his company had difficulty balancing the look of the suit with its function.
The Guardian newspaper announced on Monday that it had changed its advertising exchange from Rubicon Project of Playa Vista to OpenX of Pasadena, according to a press release. The Guardian sued Rubicon Project in March, alleging the ad tech firm siphoned undisclosed fees from programmatic advertising buys across its site.
Wolfcom introduced its Venture camera on Monday, a wearable 4-in-1 high-definition camera, according to a press release. Venture features a rotatable camera head and a multi-functional, clippable design so it can be used as a body cam, a mountable car cam, a flashlight cam with four bright LEDs and a livestream camera.
Technology reporter Garrett Reim can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @garrettreim for the latest in L.A. tech news.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 14: Rubicon Project and Clear Channel Launch Programmatic Billboard Network
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 27: SpaceX’s Elon Musk Reveals Mars Mission Plans
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 4: Boring Co. Reveals Proposed Map of Tunnel Under Los Angeles
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Jan. 29
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 17: Rubicon Project Signs SoundCloud
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 23: SpaceX Reveals Space Suit
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 28: SpaceX’s Musk: Less Than 5 Percent of Company Working on Mars Mission
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 14: Hulu Content Spending to Hit $2.5 Billion in 2017