Robert Kohorst, president and founder of Pasadena-based real estate firm Everest Properties, was appointed by President Donald Trump to serve as Ambassador to Croatia.
Kohorst is a Republican donor and contributed nearly $300,000 to the Trump Victory political action committee in 2016, according to Federal Election Commission filings.
Everest, a privately-held real estate investment firm specializing in acquisition and asset management of apartments, retail and storage properties throughout the country, has invested funds in excess of $200 million in more than 650 limited partnerships since its founding by Kohorst in 1994, according to the company’s website.
Everest holds majority equity in each property within its investment portfolio, which is estimated to exceed $500 million in value, according to the company.
Real estate reporter Neil Nisperos can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @ReporterNeil for the latest in L.A. real estate news.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Developer Touts Bull’s-Eye With Target’s Arrival
- CIM in Trump Bump Over SoHo Property
- Doheny Eye Institute Purchases $50 Million Pasadena Building
- Grand Central Market sold to Langdon Street Capital
- CGI Investment Strategies Buys Mid-Wilshire Property for 12-Story Project
- Parsons Corp. Acquires Williams Electric Co. in Engineering Add
- Westchester Apartment Complex Sells for $10.2 Million
- Kor Group Acquires Custom Hotel for $33 Million