Bridge Development Partners, a Chicago real estate investor, has sold two Southern California industrial buildings to Duke Realty Corp. of Indianapolis as part of a 12-property industrial portfolio transaction valued at $700 million.
The local properties were a 429,870-square-foot industrial building on South Ajax Avenue in City of Industry and a 444,000-square-foot facility in Fontana. The Fontana property was completed and leased in 2016. The industrial building in the City of Industry was completed in 2017.
Century City’s Holliday Fenoglio Fowler brokered the deal. The HFF investment sales team included Managing Directors Anthony Brent and Ryan Martin.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Land Sale
- Hand-in-Hand. Rise in Ecommerce Prompts High Demand for Logistics Space.
- Duke Realty Buys 25.5-Acre Industrial Parcel in Irwindale
- Irvine Developer Gets 133 Acres in LA Industrial Belt
- Rexford Industrial Buys Nine Buildings
- Investor Doubles Down in Glendale Office Pickup
- GE to Acquire Arden Realty