Amazon announced plans Monday to move from Santa Monica into Culver Studios, a television and movie studio in Culver City.
Amazon Studios, IMDb, Amazon Video and World Wide Advertising will occupy more than 280,000 square feet at the complex, at 9336 W. Washington Blvd., owned by Hackman Capital Partners.
Amazon employs more than 700 people in Santa Monica and will begin moving into the new office space at the end of the year, according to the company.
Amazon’s new Culver City offices will bring space for jobs in the creative, technical, marketing and legal areas of the company’s entertainment production.
Real estate reporter Neil Nisperos can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @ReporterNeil for the latest in L.A. real estate news.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Culver City Booms with Amazon, Steps Project
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 30: Amazon Studios to Move into Culver Studios
- Real Estate Quarterly: Westside
- Developer Begins Leasing Refurbished Vic Studios in Glendale
- Television City on the Sales Block?
- Culver City Office Building Sold for $148 Million