National Director of Diversity & Inclusion - Skanska USA Building Inc.
Mel Jones is a Diversity & Inclusion authority with Skanska, one of the most financially sound construction and development companies in the country. As National Director of Diversity & Inclusion, he is responsible for Skanska’s D&I efforts, which focus on recruiting and developing a large and diverse pool of talent, and creating an inclusive workplace culture – both internally for the company and externally through company partnerships. Jones created and oversaw Skanska’s award-winning BOOST Program, a Mentor Protégé initiative. He regularly consults with the organization’s leadership in developing and integrating diversity goals and strategies into all processes and practices.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: Addressing Risks is Key for Small Businesses Working on Big Projects
- Who's Building L.A. (November 5): Skanska Women’s Network Helps to Develop Women in Construction
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Awards: FINALISTS
- Austin Commercial Maintains Focus on 360 Degrees of Caring and Inclusion
- PAGE 3: Good Times; Ilse’s Edge; Café Cubano
- Inclusion, Diversity & Equity: Perspectives from Thought Leaders
- In a Year of Profound Change, Over 1,100 Leaders Convene to Accelerate Commitments to Diversity