Partner, Chief Diversity Officer - Reed Smith
John Iino is Reed Smith’s Global Chair of Diversity & Inclusion, serving as the firm’s Chief Diversity Officer. In this role, he acts as a change agent for Reed Smith’s efforts to sponsor and achieve diversity and inclusion in the legal community. He is a member of the firm’s Global Leadership Team and an ex-officio member of the Talent Committee of the firm’s Executive Committee. In his practice, Iino serves as the Global Co-Chair of the Japan Business Team, responsible for coordinating the firm’s work for clients doing business in Japan and for Japanese clients doing business outside of Japan.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- John Iino
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Amber Finch
- Intellectual Property Attorney Leads Team Exodus
- O’Melveny Vet Energized About Jumping Firms
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Alfred Fraijo, Jr.
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Bruce Mandel