Years with Firm: 14
Jonathan Howe is managing director and head of mergers and acquisition in the Wedbush Securities Investment Banking Group. He has over 25 years of investment banking experience gained while working at Wedbush Securities, Bear Stearbs & CO. Inc., and Houlihan Lokey. He has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions representing both acquirers ad sellers with particular expertise representing special committees of boards. He has close numerous transactions for public offerings and private placements as well as advisory assignments including fairness opinion engagements. Additionally, he served as the chief financial officer of Big Dog Holdings, a branded specialty retailer, where he co-led the company's successful IPO. Howe received his MBA from University of Southern California and his Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from University of California, Santa Barbara.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Jonathan Howe
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Burke Dempsey
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- The Money Book: Ryan Bernath
- LA 500: Eric D. Wedbush
- The Money Book: Eric Wedbush
- Top Women in Banking: GAYANE KIRAKOSYAN
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Charlie Woo