The Wilshire Corridor’s third-quarter office vacancy rate of 20.7 percent was flat from the previous quarter and up 2.4 percentage points compared with the same period last year. Average Class A asking rents dropped to $3.02 from $3.06 in the previous quarter, though they were up about 34 cents from the same period last year.
-CGI Investment Strategies acquired a 21,000-square-foot parcel at 637 S. La Brea Ave. for an undisclosed sum from Sauma Properties in Mid-Wilshire. Plans are to build a 12-story mixed-use multifamily property with 160 units over retail.
-Help Systems leased 10,813 square feet of space at the Metroplex Wilshire office building at 3530 Wilshire Blvd.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles County Office Market, 3RD Quarter 2019
- The Real Estate Quarterly
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly
- Miracle Mile Records Only Large Lease Deals in Steady Quarter
- Real Estate Quarterly Submarkets
- Strength Continues in Q1 as Offices Fill Space
- CGI Investment Strategies Buys Mid-Wilshire Property for 12-Story Project
- Quarterly Real Estate