The South Bay’s industrial vacancy rose to 0.9 percent in the third quarter, compared with 0.8 percent in the second quarter and a year earlier. Class A rents rose to 87 cents a square foot, up from 85 cents in the previous quarter and 74 cents in the same period last year.
-Starwood Capital Group purchased the Continental Grand offices at 300 and 400 Continental Blvd. in El Segundo for $168.9 million.
-Umbrella Hotel Group purchased the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel LAX at 1985 E. Grand Ave. in El Segundo for $54.1 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Office Market Leveling Off From Year's Sharp Downturn
- El Segundo Spurs Office Market While Industrial Space Stays Tight
- SOUTH BAY: Westside Migration, Organic Growth Boosts Office Market
- Real Estate Quarterly: Industrial Asking Rates Stay Flat Despite Hefty Drop in Vacancies
- SOUTH BAY---Vacancies Continue Climb as Tech-Bust Hangover Lingers
- Already-High Office Vacancies Get Worse as Tenants Reshuffle
- SOUTH BAY: Organic Growth, Outside Tenants Tighten Office Market