Santa Clarita Valley’s office vacancy rate dropped to 11.1 percent in the third quarter from 12.4 percent in the previous quarter and 11.5 percent in the same period last year. Class A rents dropped slightly to $2.78 from $2.79 in the second quarter. Net absorption was a gain of 31,752 square feet.
-Trammell Crow Co. and Clarion Partners acquired 54 acres of land for an undisclosed price at Needham Ranch in Santa Clarita for the development of a business park. The first phase of seven buildings is to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
-One Accord Corp. leased 34,330 square feet of space at 28620 Livingston Ave. in Valencia.
-SMI Holdings Inc. leased 13,907 square feet at Valencia Commerce Center in Valencia.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly
- SANTA CLARITA: Tenants Stay Put but Cut Back on Office Space
- Real Estate Quarterly: Submarkets
- SANTA CLARITA VALLEY: Brokers See Little Chance for Backslide as Vacancies Dip Once Again
- SANTA CLARITA VALLEY: Entertainment Tenants Helping North L.A. Market Stage Comeback
- Real Estate Quarterly Submarkets
- REAL ESTATE: Santa Clarita Valley
- NORTH COUNTY---Office Vacancy Rate Eases, But Remains on High Side