The San Gabriel Valley’s industrial vacancy rate rose in the third quarter to 1.7 percent from 0.8 percent in the second quarter, compared with 0.7 percent in the same period last year. Class A rents rose to 68 cents a square foot from 64 cents in the second quarter and 56 cents in the same period last year. There were 1.7 million square feet under construction.
-Dewey Land Co. acquired Paragon at Old Town, a 163-unit mixed-use apartment and retail property at 700 S. Myrtle Ave. in Monrovia, from Barings Real Estate Advisers for $73.8 million.
-Port Logistics Group leased 449,049 square feet of space at the Catellus Commerce Center, 501 Cheryl Lane, in the City of Industry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Real Estate Quarterly: Submarkets
- Los Angeles County Office Market, 3RD Quarter 2019
- REAL ESTATE: San Gabriel Valley
- Quarterly Real Estate
- SPECIAL REPORT: Main events in L.A.’s submarkets in the first quarter.
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly
- Real Estate Quarterly Submarkets
- SAN GABRIEL VALLEY: Negative Net Absorption in Once-Tight Submarket