The San Fernando Valley’s third-quarter office vacancy dropped slightly to 11.9 percent from 12.2 percent in the second quarter and 13.3 percent in the year-earlier period. Class A rents dropped to $2.82 from $2.86 in the second quarter, compared with $2.74 in the year-earlier period. Net absorption was at 128,443 square feet.
-Pacific Reach Properties acquired the 280,229-square-foot Sherman Plaza, at 15350 and 15400 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, from Majestic Office Park for $61.9 million.
-GGP Inc. acquired a retail department store at the Northridge Fashion Center, 9301 Tampa Ave., from
Seritage Growth Properties for $20.8 million as part of a portfolio of former Sears properties.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SPECIAL REPORT: San Fernando Valley
- Real Estate Quarterly Submarkets
- Real Estate Quarterly: Submarkets
- SPECIAL REPORT: Main events in L.A.’s submarkets in the second quarter.
- San Fernando Valley: Entertainment Production Buoys East; Insurer’s HQ Bolsters West
- SAN FERNANDO VALLEY: Vacancy Rates Fall Across Valley as Landlords Drop Asking Rents
- Real Estate Quarterly: Lease, Sales Deals Increase: Vacancies Down Across All Submarkets
- SPECIAL REPORT: Main events in L.A.’s submarkets in the first quarter.