Lynn Williams is widely regarded as one of the commercial real estate industry’s leading advisors to corporate real estate occupiers, including major financial institutions, law firms and professional service firms globally. A CBRE Vice Chairman -- the highest title achievable by the firm’s brokerage professionals -- she has completed leasing, sales and consulting assignments totaling over 35 million SF. She has been a consistent top performer for decades, ranking among the top 3% at CBRE last year. Her unique experience as both practicing real estate transactional lawyer and her long career handling sophisticated transactions as a lead broker puts her at the top of the list of brokers sought after by clients engaging in large and complex leasing transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lynn Williams
- Office & Industrial Update 2021 Panelist Speaker: Darla Longo
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Barbara Perrier
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Matthew Hargrove
- CRE Awards 2020: Broker of the Year
- Office & Industrial Update 2021 Panelist Speaker: Jodie Poirier
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Barbara Armendariz