Deanne Miller is the leader of the Litigation practice for the Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Orange County offices of Morgan Lewis. She focuses her practice on mass toxic tort, environmental, product liability, and commercial litigation matters and business disputes. In mass toxic tort and environmental matters, she handles complex, large-scale and high profile cases. Miller represents clients across industries including energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, and life sciences, and her practice includes matters involving federal and state statutes, including the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act and the California Hazardous Substance Account Act, as well as common law claims. She has a track record of strategically resolving matters for her clients through effective case management, motion practice, summary judgment, trial, and favorable settlement.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: THOMAS J. YOO
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: TARIFA LADDON
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JAMES I. MONTGOMERY JR.
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE