CBRE Vice Chairman Darla Longo is one of the most recognized and active investment sales professionals in the industry. In 2016 alone, she and her colleague Barbara Perrier (formerly Emmons) handled more than 382 transactions, exceeding $10 billion in total consideration. That included 121 deals for a total of $2.75 billion in the Greater Los Angeles region. Key to their success is their market expertise, diligence, and attention to detail. Longo’s passion and work ethic have won her a national award every single year during her career for top performance at CBRE. In her spare time, she volunteers as reserve sheriff near her office. She has shown women that they can be leaders in their companies and committed mothers, wives, friends and citizen
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - BARBARA EMMONS PERRIER, CBRE
- Office & Industrial Update 2021 Panelist Speaker: Darla Longo
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Darla Longo
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Darla Longo - CBRE Group Inc.
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Barbara Perrier
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Land Sale