CBRE Vice Chairman Barbara Emmons Perrier is one of the most recognized and active investment sales professionals in the industry. Alongside her colleague Darla Longo, the duo is known for their outof-the-box approach in meetings. Some of the largest deals the team transacted in 2016 include the $70 million sale of Thoroughbred Farms Business Park for $70 million to China Lesso Group Holdings, the $188.2 million Anaheim Concourse sale and the $62 million Cerritos Corporate Center disposition. Perrier was the winner of CBRE’s Endurance of Spirit Award, given to a top professional that focuses on mentoring, philanthropy, professional development and personal enrichment. She actively trains young professionals to take the reins, contributing to one of the reasons why she is an inspiration and mentor to women in commercial real estate.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DARLA LONGO, CBRE
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Barbara Perrier
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Darla Longo - CBRE Group Inc.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Darla Longo
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Industrial Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale
- Rexford Industrial Realty Acquires Ontario’s Safari Business Center for $141 Million
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Land Sale