Stephanie Vitacco has consistently been in the Top 10 of Keller Williams’ approximately 90,000+ agents in the nation.
But it is Vitacco’s performance that measures her success. A hard worker, she pays attention to the smallest details. In the 25+ years she has been a realtor, she has excelled and earned some of the highest awards available in the industry. Working seven days a week, her clients find her extremely accessible. She attributes her success to hard work, attention to detail, and making her clients’ sale or purchase as successful and trouble free as possible. No transaction is too big or small, either. She has sold homes from $300,000 to $5,000,000. In the last 12 months alone, her volume was $149,762,605, across 184 transactions, including a $15 million sale in Malibu.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Younger, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jordana Leigh
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Irene Dazzan-Palmer
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Younger
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Leah Guerra
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Richard Schulman - Keller Williams Santa Monica
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ray Lyon
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Eric Delgado, Keller Williams Realty Encino/Sherman Oaks