RISING STAR CFO OF THE YEAR
Jang Lee is the CFO of Hollar, overseeing the Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and Legal departments. He joined Hollar prior to the Company registering revenue. As CFO, he is responsible for increasing efficiency and growing a sustainable business. He oversaw the Company’s rapid growth in the first year, surpassing $1 million in sales during a single month in less than six months of launching the site. Lee was involved in the Company’s Series A1 round of $12 million, led by Index Ventures, and its Series B round of $30 million, led by Kleiner, Parkins, Caufield and Byers. Lee has over 20 years of experience building and leading finance teams at technology and e-commerce startups. He has had consistent success in improving margins, managing growth and increasing operational efficiency and has also structured debt facilities for a number of startup companies that has been helped with working capital and fueling growth.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 CFO Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CFO OF THE YEAR (SMALL COMPANY) - JANG LEE
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Jang Lee - Public Company CFO of the Year (Small Company)
- 2019 CFO Awards: Education CFO - Finalists
- Hollar Raises $12 Million, A Few Months After Seed Round
- 2019 CFO Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CFO OF THE YEAR - PETER HOVENIER
- 2019 CFO Awards: Private Large Company CFO - Finalists
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Peter Hovenier, Boingo Wireless
- 2019 CFO Awards: Private Small Company CFO - Finalists