Congratulations to this year’s RSM Middle Market Award Winner: Morley Builders!
Morley Builders’ entire business philosophy is based on the “long-term” view. Established over 70 years ago, the company seeks to continually provide high quality construction services. As an organization, Morley believes in treating everyone as each of them would want to be treated – with sincerity, honesty, kindness and trust.
The company is owned by nearly 200 employees and has a total craftsman payroll that ranges from 300 to 600, depending on the number of self-performed field projects under construction. Morley’s annual volume of work averages over $300 million and is has a bonding capacity in excess of $650 million.
Morley is prominent in the top echelon of Southern California building constructors each year. Its 70+ years of experience has helped it gain the experience necessary to provide the construction leadership, the right tools and especially the skilled, creative people to meet any construction challenge.
Morley Builders contracts its services through two wholly-owned subsidiaries, Morley Construction Company and Benchmark Contractors, Inc.
The company’s sustained growth over the past seven decades is a result of its diverse project mix, prudent fiscal management, and reputation as the contractor of choice for complex projects. Employees are encouraged to think creatively and entrepreneurially, and to take personal ownership for the projects they build.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: JAN KARL
- Morley Builders’ Chief, Son Believed in Santa Monica Jet Crash
- CRE Awards 2020: Best Redevelopment Project
- Who's Building L.A. (March 25): Shared Success Since 1919
- Austin Commercial Maintains Focus on 360 Degrees of Caring and Inclusion
- Developer Enjoys Working in 'Very Tangible Business'
- Construction Firm Mourns Loss of CEO, Son
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Sustainable Project