Cushman & Wakefield and OUE Ltd. announced that global insurance firm Marsh & McLennan Cos. has signed a 15-year lease at downtown’s U.S. Bank Tower. The tenant will occupy 72,000 square feet on floors 11 through 14 of the iconic skyscraper.
Marsh & McLennan was represented by Jeffrey Welch, Lynn Williams, and Michael Hartwick from CBRE. The landlord, Singapore’s OUE, was represented by John Eichler, Peter Collins, and Tyler Stark with Cushman & Wakefield.
The office tower, at 633 W. Fifth St., has more than 1.4 million square feet of Class A space in its 75 stories. The building’s lobby, observation deck, and event space on the 69th and 70th floors were recently renovated.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor Doubles Down in Glendale Office Pickup
- Cushman & Wakefield Takes Lease at Downtown’s Wilshire Grand
- US Bank Tower Could Sell for $700 Million
- Lewis Brisbois To Stay at U.S. Bank Tower
- U.S. Bank Tower Maintains Identity in Lease Deal
- New Tower in Downtown Piles Up Office Space
- Downtown California Plaza Land Sells for $103 Million
- REIT Likes the Sound of House of Blues’ Home