Boring Co. releases images of electric vehicle for its proposed tunnel network, loser of ULA’s Vulcan engine competition could lose Air Force funding, and Seriously launches series of shorts for its mobile game “Best Fiends.”
Boring Co. released images of an electric vehicle for its proposed tunnel network on its website, reports CNBC. Musk had previously said Tesla might make a bus, or some sort of "high-passenger-density urban transport vehicle.”
The losing rocket engine manufacturer, Aerojet Rocketdyne or Blue Origin, for United Launch Alliance’s Vulcan Engine could lose Air Force funding, reports Space News. Air Force Major General Roger Teague said the military would not likely finance a rocket engine that it doesn’t have plans to use.
Video game developer Seriously launched four original animated shorts, called “Best Fiends Boot Camp,” based on its hit mobile game, reports Variety. The shorts are produced by studio Reel FX and feature the voices of actors Kate Walsh and Mark Hamill.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report June 30: Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. Settles Fraudulent Labeling Lawsuit for $7.35 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 10: NASA Study Says SpaceX Saves Agency Money
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 30: Amazon Studios to Move into Culver Studios
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 20: Netflix Countersues Fox Over Employee Poaching Claims
- Seriously Launches Mobile Game Best Fiends
- Silicon Beach Report May 8: Snap Inc. Reportedly Disinterested in Snapchat Users in the Developing World
- Seriously Raises $18 Million for Best Fiends Franchise
- Mobile Game Developer Playtika Acquires Seriously Digital