Snapchat offering discounts to advertisers, Aerojet Rocketdyne engines to power experimental military spaceplane, and podcast search engine launched.
Several agencies said Snapchat is offering various advertising discount deals and incentives, reports DigiDay. While the value of the discounts and incentives varies from client to client, Snapchat has aggressively offered deals to get brands to commit more advertising, said the ad buyers.
Boeing Co. is developing an autonomous, reusable spaceplane using Aerojet Rocketdyne’s AR-22 rocket engine, a version of the legacy Space Shuttle main engine, reports The Verge. The reusable spaceplane is designed to carry to high altitude a small expendable rocket which will launch small satellites into orbit for the U.S. military.
A podcast search engine service called Podsearch launched on Wednesday, according to a press release. PodSearch has keyword search services, and organizes podcasts into categories, new shows, and personalized podcast recommendations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report May 8: Snap Inc. Reportedly Disinterested in Snapchat Users in the Developing World
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 10: Daqri Founder and CEO Brian Mullins Steps Down
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 10: NASA Study Says SpaceX Saves Agency Money
- Silicon Beach Report April 13: Instagram Stories Users Rise to 200 Million Per Day
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 25: Snapchat Builds Relationship with Social Media Stars After Years of Ignoring Them
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 9: Tinder Launches Branded Podcast on Dating
- Silicon Beach Report May 26: Boring Co. Releases Images of Electric Vehicle for its Proposed Tunnel Network
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 9: Los Angeles Times Cited by Google for 'Annoying' Ads