Patrick Soon-Shiong’s Culver City-based biotech company NantKwest Inc. was the week’s biggest gainer, jumping 35.8 percent to close at $3.98. Real Industry Inc. of Sherman Oaks also saw big gains, adding 30.6 percent to its share price to close at $3.20. The week’s biggest laggard was Beverly Hills’ Capricor Therapeutics Inc., which dropped 62.6 percent to close at $1.16.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Movers for Week Ending March 17, 2017
- Movers for Week Ending June 16, 2017
- Movers for Week Ending September 29, 2017
- Stocks Fall; NantKwest Climbs, Ceres Continues Slide
- Soon-Shiong’s NantKwest Goes Public in $207 Million Offering
- Stocks Rise; NantKwest Soars, Qualstar Sinks
- Soon-Shiong’s NantKwest Launches Clinical Trials for ‘Killer Cells’
- NantKwest, On Assignment Among This Week’s Movers