The owner of a luxury car dealership in Texas has sold his five-bedroom, six-bathroom oceanfront dwelling in Malibu for about $15.9 million, according to listing agent Madison Hildebrand of Partners Trust Malibu.
The owner, Ron Heller, had listed the oceanfront dwelling for $16.5 million, according to Zillow. The single-story home at 11768 Ellice St. came furnished with grand ocean views and an infinity pool. Hildebrand described it as a “great entertaining space.”
Heller purchased the 7,200-square-foot home for $13 million in 2014, according to property records. Heller is building another custom home in Malibu and divides his time between Southern California and Texas, Hildebrand said.
Heller is co-owner of South Texas Luxury Experience – a San Juan, Texas, dealership with Mercedes-Benz, Acura, Audi, Land Rover, and Jaguar showrooms.
The home was also listed by agents Stephen Udoff and Katie Bentzen of Partners Trust.
The deal closed on March 10.
Residential real estate reporter Helen Zhao can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @zhaomeow.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor Puts Out Welcome Mat to Malibu Home
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Former Hollywood Hills Home for Sale for $40 Million
- Financier Busts Piggy Bank for Beverly Park House
- Bel Air Spec House Asks $24.9 Million
- Guess Jeans Chairman Zips Up Beverly Hills Home
- Producer Joe Carnahan Lists Pacific Palisades Home for $3.9 Million
- Nicolas Berggruen Purchases Former Edith Mayer Goetz Estate in Holmby Hills for $40 Million
- Toymaker Isaac Larian Buys Malibu Mansion for $24 Million