Clinical diagnostic sequencing company Fulgent Genetics Inc. was this week’s biggest mover, gaining 32.63 percent to end at $6.95. Patrick Soon-Shiong’s Culver City-based NantHealth Inc. was also among the week’s biggest movers. The health care company gained 28.29 percent to end at $4.58. Oil and gas exploration and production company California Resources Corporation was this week’s biggest loser, dropping 10.91 percent to end at $9.23.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Movers for Week Ending June 2, 2017
- Soon-Shiong’s NantOmics Acquires Gene Sequencing Startup Genos
- Soon-Shiong’s NantHealth Reports $184 Million Loss
- Movers for Week Ending August 25, 2017
- Movers for Week Ending March 10, 2017
- Movers for Week Ending April 14, 2017
- Movers for Week Ending August 12, 2016
- Movers for Week Ending December 30, 2016