Mid-Wilshire real estate investment firm CIM Group has sold its new 286-room West Hollywood hotel at the intersection of Sunset and La Cienega boulevards for an undisclosed amount, the company announced this week.
International private investment firm Starwood Capital Group bought the hotel, which is scheduled to open next month as the Jeremy Hotel and is part of a larger mixed-use project.
CIM Group sold the residential component of the 500,000-square-foot project, called 8500 Sunset, last month. It will retain the 42,000 square feet of street-level retail space, about half of which has been leased to Fred Segal for a new flagship store, CIM said in a statement.
Caroline Anderson is a staff reporter covering restaurants, retail and hospitality. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. County Hotel Sales Hits Record High of $1.67 Billion
- Two L.A. Hotels Among Ten Largest Hotel Transactions This Year
- Investor Books 93-Year Stay at Westwood Hotel
- Fred Segal Inks Lease for Sunset Strip
- Court Approves Sunset Millennium Project
- News Briefs - December 18, 2017
- Prime WeHo Property Sells
- Westin Long Beach Hotel Sold for $84.8 Million