West L.A.’s Rexford Industrial Realty Inc. has purchased the six-building Rancho Pacifica Industrial Park in Rancho Dominguez for $210.5 million, or $180 a square foot, from downtown’s CBRE Global Investors Ltd., according to a statement.
“This acquisition presented a rare opportunity to acquire a critical mass of six class A industrial buildings within the highly-desirable South Bay submarket, adjacent to the nation’s two largest ports,” said Rexford Co-Chief Executives Howard Schwimmer and Michael Frankel, in a statement.
Rexford financed the deal for about 1.2 million square feet of property at 2301-2399 and 2330-2398 E. Pacifica Place and 20001-20021 S. Rancho Way through its line of credit and the issuance of a $125 million note.
Mike Adey, Jeff Chiate, Jeffrey Cole, Edward Hernandez and Nico Napolitano of Cushman & Wakefield brokered the July 24 sale on behalf of the seller and the buyer.
Reporter Natalie Hoberman can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @hobermannatalie.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rexford Spends $68 Million on Industrial Properties
- Giovanni Cosmetics, Evox Productions Renew Leases in Compton, Rancho Dominguez
- Rexford Acquires Two Properties for $100 Million
- Rexford Pays $340 Million for Industrial Properties
- 2 HQs Renew Leases in Compton Area
- Dominguez Properties Bring $14 Million
- Rexford Buys Industrial Complex for $66 Million
- Rexford Industrial Realty Acquires Ontario’s Safari Business Center for $141 Million