Platinum Equity deployed more of its $6.5 billion flagship Fund Monday, announcing an agreement to purchase United Site Services for an undisclosed sum.
The Beverly Hills private equity shop said the acquisition would help the Massachusetts company, which provides portable bathrooms, temporary fencing and other services to venues and construction sites, continue its growth efforts. Platinum partners Louis Samson said in a statement the firm’s deal-making and operational expertise would be particularly helpful to United Site Services, or USS.
“We look forward to partnering with the USS management team to drive continued growth and help maximize performance throughout the business,” Samson said. “The company has proven to be a strong platform on which to build and it will benefit from the additional M&A and operational resources our team brings to bear.”
USS is headquartered in Westborough, Mass., and serves customers in the United States. The company has 80 locations and the country’s largest fleet of portable sanitation equipment, according to Platinum.
Deals & Dealmakers reporter Henry Meier can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @henry_meier.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Platinum Equity Closes $6.5 Billion Fund, Purchases Staples’ Australia and New Zealand Business Units
- Private Equity Firm Crosses Over Into Immigration Services
- Deals & Dealmakers: Firm Bags Pot Business
- Gores Group Adds Jukebox Company to Firm’s Playlist
- Firm Looks to Take Step Up in Deal Size With $6.5 Billion Fund
- Deals & Dealmakers: Big Buy for Platinum’s Vertiv
- CBRE Acquires Canadian Investment Management Firm Caledon Capital
- Platinum Equity Acquires British Aerospace Parts Distributor