Century City’s beverage advisor firm First Beverage Group has raised $64 million through its venture fund, according to a document filed Thursday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The firm, which focuses on drink companies, is an investor in L.A.’s Health-Ade Kombucha, the county’s second-largest kombucha maker, and San Francisco’s Juicero, which sells machines for making cold-pressed juice.
Chief Executive Bill Anderson started First Beverage Group in 2005 after serving as executive vice president of Beverly Hills’ Topa Equities, according to the company’s website.
No one from First Beverage was immediately available for comment Friday.
Caroline Anderson is a staff reporter covering restaurants, retail and hospitality. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Beverage Investor Pins Hopes on Hard Stuff
- Pouring In Dollars
- New Food and Beverage Investment Platform Launched in Santa Monica
- Founder of Shuttered Chain Adds Targets to Suit
- Brentwood Associates On Target for $1.1 Billion Fund
- Kombucha Maker Brews Up $7 Million
- Ex-Craft Beer Maker Tees Up Kombucha Future
- Buyer Looks to IPO To Feed Brand Deal