Houlihan Lokey announced its financial results for the third quarter Wednesday with the investment bank reporting earnings of $0.51 a share. The company had $248 million in total revenue, up 21 percent year-over-year.
The Century City-based Houlihan’s operating expenses at $191 million were also up for the period ending Dec. 31, an increase of 18 percent from the same period in 2015. The company’s net income for the third quarter was just under $34 million.
The earnings report hit on the high side on analyst projections, which targeted a $0.49 to $0.51 spread for Houlihan.
Deals & Dealmakers reporter Henry Meier can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @henry_meier.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Houlihan Announces Strong Second Quarter Earnings
- Houlihan Lokey Reports Slight Drop for Quarter
- Shares Soar as Manhattan Bancorp Moves to Profit
- Houlihan IPO on Tap Next Week
- Top Three L.A. Banks Report Strong Earnings
- Houlihan Lokey’s IPO
- Business Briefs: Smart & Final Inc., Jamdat Mobile Inc., Mossimo Inc.