The Westin Long Beach hotel sold for about $84.8 million this month, a loss of almost $4 million from the last time it changed hands in 2006, according to real estate data firm Real Capital Analytics Inc.
Boston-based real estate investment firm Rockpoint Group bought the 460-room hotel at 333 E. Ocean Blvd. from a joint venture between Atlanta, Ga.-based hospitality real estate investment firm Noble Investment Group and Boston-based real estate investment manager AEW Capital Partners. The price per room was about $184,000.
The joint venture partners bought the full-service property by the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center from Starwood Hotels & Resorts for $88.4 million in 2006.
Caroline Anderson is a staff reporter covering retail, restaurants and hospitality. She can be reached at 323-556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Long Beach Hotel Finds Buyer for $84.8 Million
- Glendale Hilton Hotel Sells for $73.5 Million
- Labor Works Against Hotel?
- CIM Group Sells New Sunset Strip Hotel to Starwood Capital Group
- Westin Pasadena Hotel Sells High
- Pasadena Hotel Deal Checks In With Hefty Price
- Meruelo Group Buying SLS Las Vegas
- Construction Begins at Santa Monica Luxury Hotel