Chief Executive, Ratkovich Co.
Wayne Ratkovich is founder, president, and chief executive of the Ratkovich Co. His company engages in both new development and the reuse of existing buildings, including nearly 20 properties of historic landmark status. Ratkovich has developed more than 17 million square feet of office, retail, industrial, and residential properties. In 2013, his firm acquired Macy’s Plaza, a 1.8 million-square-foot office, retail, and hospitality property in the heart of downtown Angeles. He is an emeritus trustee of the National Trust for Historic Preservation and in 2011 was named a Life Trustee of the Urban Land Institute.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wayne Ratkovich
- WAYNE RATKOVICH
- Ratkovich Co. Taps Saenger as New CEO
- Playa Vista Office Complex OK With Google Link
- Miracle Mile Skyscraper Under Contract for $105 Million
- Long Beach Project Generates Some Early Buzz
- Alhambra Mixed-Use Complex on Block for $200 Million
- Ratkovich Co. Sells Stake in DTLA’s The Bloc