Chairman, Glorya Kaufman Dance Foundation
Philanthropist Glorya Kaufman has had a lifelong love for and involvement with dance. She was married to Donald Bruce Kaufman, who helped found Kaufman & Broad, a Fortune 500 homebuilding company, and after his death began the Glorya Kaufman Foundation and the Glorya Kaufman Dance Foundation, established in 2008 to provide funding and support to nonprofit organizations in the United States. She is a founding member of the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art, a patron of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and sits on the board of the Geffen Theatre.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- STYLE | Dancing in Color
- Charitable Efforts Left Wanting?
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: CEO of the Year
- Jerry Moss Donates $25 Million to Music Center
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Eli Broad - #2
- Bruins Do Some Fancy Footwork to Turn Gymnasium Into Hall for Dancers
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Eli Broad #2
- LA500 2020: Arts & Philanthropy