Chief Executive, Goldhirsh Foundation
Ben Goldhirsh is chief executive of the Goldhirsh Foundation, built to help social innovators implement and scale solutions to critical societal challenges. His eponymous foundation works to identify the brightest emerging talent and give them the tools to best support their success. The Goldhirsh Foundation has been making grants for almost a decade, but was relaunched in 2012 in Los Angeles. Goldhirsh is also co-founder and chief executive of Good, a global community of, by, and for pragmatic idealists working toward individual and collective progress. He is also a co-founder and board member of City Year Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Business Models Needed for Nonprofits
- Good Magazine Hopes to Do Well With Revamp
- AirMap Names Former FCC Chairman to Board
- Volunteering is an Engine of Social and Business Value Creation
- Magazine Founder Says Doing Good Still Works
- Kindred Spirits Join Businesses
- Goldhirsh Foundation Awards $1 Million in Grants to 12 L.A.-Area Organizations
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Global Organizations Align on Societal Engagement Trends