Chief Executive, Pacific Western Bank
Matthew Wagner is head of Pacific Western Bank, a business lender with more than $21 billion in assets. He is also president of the community bank division, as well as chief executive, president, and director of PacWest Bancorp. Prior to joining Pacific Western Bank in 2000, Wagner was chief executive and president of Western Bancorp from 1996 to 1999, when Western Bancorp was acquired by U.S. Bancorp. Wagner previously served as an executive vice president with U.S. Bancorp from 1990 to 1996, and as a senior vice president from 1985 to 1990.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Matthew P. Wagner
- MATTHEW WAGNER
- Investors' Group Builds Franchise In Bank Buyouts
- PacWest Bank Moves Top Executives to Denver, Seeks Acquisitions in Rocky Mountain Market
- L.A. CEOs Can’t Always Bank on Big Paychecks
- PacWest Buys Redondo Beach Lender
- PacWest Pays $250 Million for Union Bank’s Homeowners Banking Services Unit