Private Wealth Adviser, Merrill Lynch/Munster Freeman Group
Bruce Munster is a principal of the Munster Freeman Group, a mergers and acquisitions-focused advisory practice within the private banking and investment group at Merrill Lynch that manages more than $1.7 billion for 40 families. Munster, who began working in the financial services industry in 1999, advises clients on their personal wealth management concerns related to M&A transactions in a variety of industries, including aerospace & defense, technology, specialty finance, consumer products, business services, and real estate. He has garnered a number of national honors as a Financial Advisor including one of “America’s Top Wealth Advisors 2016” by Forbes. He serves on the board of SRD Straightening Reigns and is active with the Association for Corporate Growth. He lives in Valencia with his wife Therese and their three children.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA500 Speaker: Bruce Munster
- 2021's LA500 Speaker: Bruce Munster
- BRUCE MUNSTER
- Bruce Munster
- The Money Book: Bruce Munster
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRUCE MUNSTER
- Merrill Lynch Hires Wealth Manager Bruce Munster from Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Awarded Record Hiring Bonuses to L.A. Team, Sources Say