Partner, Sound Ventures, A-Grade Investments
Globally known for his acting, Ashton Kutcher is also a venture capitalist who has invested in several high technology startups, such as Skype, Foursquare, and Airbnb. He co-founded A-Grade Investments with Ron Burkle and Guy Oseary and recently launched a new investment company, Sound Ventures. Kutcher began his career as a model before acting in the Fox sitcom “That ’70s Show.” He starred in numerous other TV shows and movies. In 2009 he and his then-wife created the Demi and Ashton Foundation, now known as Thorn, to eliminate child sex slavery worldwide.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashton Kutcher
- ASHTON KUTCHER
- The Money Book: Ashton Kutcher
- The Money Book: Guy Oseary
- Silicon Beach Report July 12: Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures’ New Funding Round
- Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures Looks to Raise New Fund
- Celebrities Become Well-Known as Tech Funders
- L.A. Tech Investors to Guest Invest on ‘Shark Tank’