Managing Partner, Crescent Capital
Mark Attanasio is a co-founder and managing partner of Crescent Capital, an alternative credit financier specializing in debt securities. He is also chairman and principal owner of the Milwaukee Brewers baseball club. Previously, Attanasio was an investment banker and capital markets professional at Drexel Burnham Lambert Inc. and an attorney at Debevoise & Plimpton. He is a member of the board of Heal the Bay, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and Harvard-Westlake School.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mark Attanasio
- MARK ATTANASIO
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - MARK ATTANASIO
- Crescent Capital BDC Buys Alcentra Capital for $142 Million
- Crescent Launches $250M Blank Check Co.
- Crescent Acquisition Corp. Begins Trading on Nasdaq
- The Money Book: Mark Attanasio
- Crescent Capital Group Finances Purchase of European Pharmacies